Saturday, July 26, 2008

Past, Present and Future

I saw this on another blog and wanted to share my thoughts/ideas.

1) 10 years ago...... I was in the final months of my wedding preparation. Dan and I got married on April 16th, 1999.

2) 5 years ago....... in July we found out we were pregnant with the twins, Carson and Atley.

3) 1 year ago......we were adjusting to having a new baby in the house again, after Sawyer was born.

4)6 months ago.... we were celebrating Christmas and preparing for Atley and Carson's 4th birthday.

5) 1 week ago....the kids finished up swimming lessons, and I helped with teacher interviews at the kiddos preschool.

6) 1 day ago....prepared for a garage sale with my sisters, Atley and Carson stayed over at their grammy's house for a sleepover.

7) today.......had the garage sale with my sisters, going to bed early.

8) tomorrow.....spending the day as a family... attending a family picnic reunion with Dan's stepmoms family and her children.

9) next week......hoping to start some school clothes shopping for the kids.

10) in 6 months.....will be arriving in Hawaii for our 10 year wedding anniversary.

11) in 1 year......hoping to be in a new house and preparing the twins for kindergarten. :(

That is about all in the future I can look these days, the world keeps going faster and faster. My friends keep telling me the older your kids get, the faster the time goes. I better sit back and enjoy the ride.

2 comments:

suziq32 said...

What a neat idea! It really makes you think how much happens over the course of time! Thanks for sharing! Suzi

The Mayer's said...

Lynnsey,
You have inspired me to start a google blog!! I had a babysite blog, but unfortunately my babies are growing up! Anyway, I love keeping up with your family! They are all so beautiful. You can check out our blog at http://3minimayers.blogspot.com. Tell your mom and sisters hi!
Love, Jeannie (Johnson) Mayer and Family