The kids and I, along with their grammy, attended the pumpkin patch for our annual visit. This was Sawyer's 1st visit to the pumpkin patch, last year he was only 4 months old, and I didn't think he would like it all that much :) The kids had so much fun, and Carson stated "I really don't want to take pictures with the pumpkins, I just want to play" I guess gone are the days when they will sit and pose for cute pictures, it is all about feeding the animals, riding the rides, running through the straw bale maze. Sawyer liked the pumpkin patch, and loved to explore. It was a cool Saturday morning but it was a fun day.



The day before Halloween we carved our pumpkins. The kids had a blast digging out the guts, and watching their jack o'lanterns take shape. They were awfully hard designs, and Dan and I decided the good old pumpkin faces will be carved next year!! The little details were so time consuming, and the kids were running around the house, excited and loud, while we were carving. The kids loved the pumpkins, so the work was worth the smiles and excitement when we turned out the lights and heard their squeals.

1 comment:
Lynnsey, your new niece is beautiful!!! I saw the announcement in the Fargo Forum then, checked the Meritcare Bassinet. Congrats to Your whole family!!
Love, Jeannie and Family
Post a Comment